This Warm Potato Salad with Green Herb Dressing is a good alternative to the classic potato salad. Serve it as a side, as an accompanying vegetable or as part of a buffet. This is with no doubt is our go-to side for any parties or get-together.
The combination of herbs, lemon and garlic in the dressing compliments the potatoes beautifully. Remember to Pour on the dressing while the potatoes are warm, so the potatoes can soak up the flavors of the dressing.
So, here’s how to make This Wonderful Potato salad. Let’s get started…
- For the Salad
- 1 kg potatoes with skin
- handful of spring onions, chopped
- handful of fresh mint, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- For the Green Herb Dressing
- 25g Tahini
- Half cup loosely packed hand torn fresh parsley
- Half cup loosely packed hand torn fresh mint
- Zest of a lemon
- Juice of a lemon
- 1 garlic clove
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ tablespoon agave syrup
- Place the potatoes in a saucepan with enough boiling water just to cover them and simmer them for about 25 minutes. Drain and let it cool down slightly.
- Meanwhile make the dressing, In a food processor, mix/pulse all the ingredients until smooth. Set aside.
- Once the potatoes are cool enough to handle but still pretty warm, cut them in big bite size chunks, then pour the dressing over the potatoes and garnish with chopped mint and spring onions and season to taste. Serve immediately.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?