This Superfood Bliss Balls are easy to make and they are packed with healthy and nutritious ingredients.
These little snacks would be much better and healthier choice for those who suffer from low energy level throughout the day. Simply ditch the sugary drinks and chocolates and opt for these superfood goodie balls instead, to help you to maintain energy and concentration levels throughout the day.
These bliss balls make the perfect pre-workout snack as well which will give you the energy you need to exercise efficiently.
The leftovers can be frozen for couple of months.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
- 200g raw almonds
- 300g Medjool dates, pitted and chopped
- 3 tablespoons organic cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons organic coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons organic peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla
- Desiccated coconut for topping
- Pistachio powder for topping
- Grind almonds in food processor.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until combined and the mixture sticks together. Add a tablespoon of water if needed.
- Scrape out of the food processor bowl and roll the mixture into small bite sized balls and then roll the balls in coconut or pistachio powder.
- Place the balls in an airtight container and chill for an hour before serving. Keep the leftovers in the fridge or freezer.