MMMMM…Vegan Brownies!!!! Nutty, gooey, crumbly and truly chocolaty, these “Sugar Free Vegan Brownies”are an absolute joy to eat. They’re like a bite of every chocolate fantasy you’ve ever had. Yes, you have got to try these vegan brownies.
What I love about these brownies, aside from the fact that they’re super delicious and just so happen to be vegan and sugar free, is the texture that is just have the perfect amount of softness. I am not a big fan of super fudgy brownies and like mine to be slightly cakey so this recipe have the perfect texture and chewiness to it.
All together? Best sugar free vegan brownies ever. I’ve made them numerous times, so go ahead and give it a shot.
How to store:
You can store leftovers after they are completely cooled down in an airtight container at room temperature for few days. Alternatevly you can freeze them up to 1 month.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
- 2 tablespoons flaxseed meal
- 5 tablespoons water
- 113 g melted coconut oil
- 100 g coconut sugar
- 70 ml maple syrup or more depending how sweet you want
- ¾ teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 48 g unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup + 2 tablespoons organic soya milk
- 120 g all purpose flour
- 28 g almond meal
- 35 g pecans + more for topping
- Preheat oven to 175 C (350 degrees F) place a parchment paper inside a 8x8-inch baking dish.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine flaxseed meal and water to make your flax egg. Set aside.
- To a large mixing bowl add melted coconut oil, coconut sugar, maple syrup and vanilla extract. Whisk thoroughly to combine and until the coconut sugar is dissolved.
- Whisk the flax egg inside the mixture. Then add baking powder, sea salt, and cocoa powder and soy milk and whisk again.
- Add sifted flour and almond meal and fold with a spatula. Then add the pecans and fold again to combine.
- Add the batter to the baking dish to form an even layer using a rubber spatula.
- Sprinkle over with more pecans and Bake for 22 minutes, or until the edges appear dry and the center is not wet.
- Remove from oven and let cool in the pan for at least 30 minutes to 1 hour. Then lift out of baking pan and using a knife cut into squares.