This Spiced cocktail nuts are a tasty party appetizer and are perfect for the upcoming holiday parties. I must warn you though, these are very addictive and most probably you’ll find yourself having a handful of them before you decide it’s time to stop 😉
To make this recipe I used three of my favorites nuts; Walnuts, cashew nuts and almonds and baked them in the oven with a mix of cinnamon, coriander, cumin, ginger garlic and chili powder. Trust me when I say this will truly make your house smell like Christmas!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 70g walnuts or pecans
- 140 g raw cashew nuts
- 200g almonds
- Place an oven rack in the center of the oven. Preheat the oven to 150 C/300 F.
- Heat the oil over low heat in a large frying pan and stir in the spices for 2 minutes until fragrant.
- Remove from heat, add nuts and stir with a spoon until all the nuts are coated with spice mix.
- Spray a baking sheet with vegetable cooking spray. Set aside.
- Arrange the nuts in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until golden and fragrant. Sprinkle with sea salt and cool for 1 hour.