I love making a pitcher of this “Refreshing Watermelon Juice” to quench my thirst this summer. It helps me to keep hydrated throughout the day while nourishing my body with high amount of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
More About This Recipe
Watermelon is incredibly hydrating low-fat fruit; it contains up to 92% water! watermelon juice is full of good electrolytes that can even help prevent heat stroke. Plus, the watermelon contains fiber, which encourages a healthy digestive tract.
To make my “Refreshing watermelon Juice” recipe, I used ginger and lime which added a beautiful flavor and aroma to the juice.
I like to keep the goodness of the whole watermelon, so I do not strain the juice to remove the pulp, however this step is optional! you can strain the juice, if you wish to remove the pulp before serving.
Trust me when I say, it’s easy, fast and takes less than 5 minutes to make this delicious healthy recipe that will keep you feeling good and hydrated during the hot summer months.
- 2 kg seedless watermelon, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, finely grated
- Ice cubes, to serve
- Mint leaves, to serve
- In a blender, blend watermelon, ginger & Lime Juice until smooth.
- Transfer to a serving jug, add ice cubes and mint and stir to combine. Serve cold and enjoy!