Juicy peaches, avocado, fresh Mango, ripe bananas and soya milk whip up into a creamy, delicious smoothie in just few minutes.
About this Smoothie
Peaches are highly flavorful fruits and when used in any smoothie, can make that smoothie a delightful drink and this “Peach, Mango, Avocado and Cashew Nut Smoothie” is no exception. Besides, peaches are low in calories, contain no saturated fat or cholesterol, and are a good source of dietary fiber.
In combination with Avocado, mango, bananas and cashew nuts, this smoothie is a nice way to start off your day on a healthy note.
Tips for making this smoothie
Freeze your peaches or bananas overnight in the freezer and use it instead of crushed ice, as a result, to prevent the smoothie from diluting and watering down.
The sweetness of your smoothie depends on the ripeness of the fruit you add. If you find your smoothie recipe needs a little more sweetness, try to avoid sugar and instead opt for a little honey, figs or dates. I seldom find the need to sweeten my smoothies but if I need to do so as I did to make my “Peach, Mango, Avocado and Cashew Nut Smoothie”, I used fresh dates as sweetener. Fresh dates are good source of fiber, potassium and copper while promoting Digestive Health and Relieving Constipation.
If you can, soak the cashew nuts in a glass of water overnight, discard the water and add cashews to your blender once you’re ready to make your smoothie. But don’t worry you can still use the cashew nuts without soaking overnight as your strong blender should be able to do the work for you.
The pineapple seen in the photos is used as a prop for styling purpose, therefore not part of the recipe.
- 2 medium frozen Peaches, pitted and cut into pieces
- ½ medium fresh Mango, cut into chunks
- ½ Avocado, cut into pieces
- 2 medium ripe bananas, cut into chunks
- ½ cup organic Non-GMO soya milk
- ½ cup cold water
- 3 dates, pitted, skin removed and cut into small pieces (optional)
- handful of raw cashew nuts, soaked in water overnight
- In a fast-speed blender, combine all the ingredients together and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Soak the cashew nuts in a glass of water overnight, discard the water and add cashews to your blender once you’re ready to make your smoothie