On a hot summer day, specially in Dubai, where the heat can easily go over 40 degree Celsius, it’s refreshing to snack on a cold, frozen treats. But many of these refreshing desserts are packed with sugar, fat and calories and therefore not so good for overall health and waistline. But that doesn’t mean, we shouldn’t still enjoy a good refreshing cold dessert, though! My “Mango and Banana Lollies” are guilt-free treats that you can enjoy throughout the scorching hot summer.
So, these Summer must-haves, make a delicious delight for those who want the great taste of a refreshing dessert. Besides it’s totally sugar and dairy free!
Equipments you will need to make these lollies
You will need some lolly molds (I used 8x60ml popsicle molds), a blender and of course a freezer, and with only three simple ingredients and easy steps, you can create a mouthwatering treat the whole family will love.
- 2 large mangoes, roughly chopped
- 2 ripe bananas, roughly chopped
- 8 tablespoon coconut milk
- In a fast blender, puree the mango, banana and coconut milk until rich and smooth.
- Pour the mixture into lolly moulds and freeze overnight.