This is truly an easy and quick inspired Montreal steak spice blend that is ideal for seasoning seitan meat or roasted and grilled veggies.
What you need is a good blender or food processor and you are good to go. The rest is simple. Follow the exact measurements and method given in the recipe and you will make yourself a good batch of this aromatic spice to season your seitan meat, veggies and much more.
HOW TO STORE:
You can store the spice blend in an airtight container in dry and cool space for couple of months.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
- 6 tablespoons sea salt
- 2 tablespoons black pepper corn
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 1 tablespoon red chili flakes
- 2 tablespoons fennel seeds
- 2½ tablespoons dried rosemary
- In a food processor or high-speed blender, blend all the ingredients together until smooth and powdery.