In this post, I am going to share with you my version for making this wonderful middle eastern dressing. This post is about How to make the best Tahini Dressing that is easy to make, requires minimum amount of time and the end result is a delicious dressing that will complement your favorite main dishes.
This creamy tahini dressing is a wonderful recipe to keep on hand. It is perfect as a salad dressing or drizzled over falafels, vegetables and veggie burgers. It’s also nice as a dip, or simply as a spread on breads and toasts. This tastes so darn good that you will want to pour it over everything.
I like the consistency of this Tahini dressing which is tick and creamy, but if you like your sauce thiner, add more water. Also add more garlic If you like your sauce to have more garlic flavor and don’t forget to adjust the seasoning accordingly.
Leftovers should be stored it in an airtight container in the refrigerator and it will keep for about two weeks.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
- 1 cup tahini
- ½ teaspoon + ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne powder
- 2½ teaspoons agave syrup
- 6 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon coconut water
- ¾ cup warm water (50 degrees Celsius)
- Add all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and whisk until combined to achieve a creamy, pourable sauce. You can add more water for a thinner sauce or more garlic if you desire more garlic flavor and adjust seasoning to taste.