Home-made Fresh Tomato Salsa is substantially tastier than store-purchased and It’s super quick and very easy to make fresh tomato Salsa at home.
And here is how to make it
To make your salsa, you just need to chop some fresh tomatoes, onions, cilantro, Jalapeno, mince some garlic, add some lime juice and seasonings, and voilà you are done!
My tomato Salsa is mild in flavor, so If you like yours Spicer, I suggest that you add a serrano pepper or double/triple the amount of jalapeno.
It’s the perfect combination of fresh, zesty with a touch of heat. Serve fresh tomato salsa as a dip with tortilla chips or with tacos, Also you can add to other dips for extra flavors. The possibilities are endless.
The recipe yields two cups of salsa. It is the best to make this recipe couple of hours in advance and store it in the refrigerator to let all the flavors come together before serving.
- 4 plum tomatoes, deseeded and chopped
- 1 small red onion, peeled and chopped
- ¼ Cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3 or 4 cut of jalapeno peppers from the jar, as shown in the picture, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- In a small bowl, combine all the ingredient. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for couple of hours before serving.